Support athletics in our schools with a Pancake Day Sponorship!
The Iowa City Athletic Booster Club’s 55th Annual Pancake Day breakfast fundraiser will be held on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
The Iowa City Athletic Booster Club (ICABC) is dedicated to giving local junior high and high school students access to the resources they need to succeed on the fields, tracks, and gyms their teams call home, but more so to make sure they all have an opportunity to develop the lifelong skills that will take them well beyond their days in the Iowa City Community Schools.
Last year, the Iowa City Athletic Booster Club provided almost $70,000 to City and West High Schools. Starting this year, Liberty High, North Central, Northwest, and Southeast Junior High Schools will also receive support. This represents approximately half of each school’s athletics budget and is the first revenue source used to provide each school with the equipment and supplies they need to serve the more than 3,500 students who participate in school sports programs.
The Pancake Breakfast is the cornerstone of the Iowa City Athletic Booster Club’s fundraising efforts. Become a Pancake Day sponsor with your donation below!
Donations will be recognized at the following levels:
● Champion ($1,000 and above): individual poster, radio & table-tent recognition at the breakfast, plus 8 free breakfast tickets
● Gold ($500 to $999): group poster & table-tent recognition at the breakfast, plus 8 free breakfast tickets
● Silver ($150 to $499): table-tent recognition at the breakfast, plus 6 free breakfast tickets
● Bronze ($100 to $149): table-tent recognition at the breakfast, plus 4 free breakfast tickets
● All District (up to $99): table-tent recognition at the breakfast
To become a Pancake Day sponsor, make your donation below or print a donation form and mail it: